Double Fromage Cheesecake.
You can have Double Fromage Cheesecake using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Fromage Cheesecake
- It’s of Sponge cake.
- It’s 4 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 40 g of milk.
- It’s 45 g of melted butter.
- You need 4 of egg white.
- Prepare 100 g of sugar.
- Prepare 110 g of cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of Cheesecake layer.
- It’s 140 g of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 40 g of sugar.
- Prepare 40 g of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Mascarpone cheese layer.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 25 g of water.
- You need 20 g of sugar.
- It’s 60 g of mascarpone cheese.
- It’s 140 g of whipped cream.
- You need 4 g of agar powder.
Double Fromage Cheesecake instructions
- Sponge cake sheet; beat egg yolk, milk, melted butter. Set aside.
- Prepare meringue; beat egg white and slowly added sugar until stiff peak forms..
- Add sifted cake flour and baking powder into the meringue. Then gently fold the mixture. Add liquid mixture part 1 slowly to the meringue. Mix well..
- Pour the batter in 8 inch mold, tab the mold to release air bubbles. Bake at 180C for 30 minutes. Wait until cool and slide into cake sheet.
- Line the cake sheet (half inch thick) in the 8 inch mold..
- Prepare cheesecake batter; Beat creamcheese, sugar,egg and heavy cream until smooth. add vanilla. Then pour the batter on top of sponge cake sheet in the mold.
- Bake at 150C for 25 min. Leave until cool in the mold..
- Prepare mascarpone layer; on the double boiler, melt agar, marcarpone cheese, egg yolk, sugar and water. Mix well..
- Add whipped cream and gently fold in mascarpone layer until smooth.
- Pour mascarpone mixture on top of cheesecake in the 8 inch mold. Keep in the freezer for 2 hr..
- Make sponge cake powder for outside decoration and texture by pressing left over sponge sheet cake through strainer. Then topping the whole cheesecake with cake powder. Leave in the fridge overnight..