Smoked tuna dip. Serve them this Smoked Tuna Dip and watch the compliments flood in. They'll never know that you whipped it up ten minutes before they arrived! Smoked Tuna Dip. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Easy crowd pleasing recipe for "Smoked Tuna Dip" that will make you the star at your next football party or any party. Would also be a fantastic appetizer for the upcoming holidays. I happen to love smoked tuna dip. You can have Smoked tuna dip using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked tuna dip
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 package of "bonito flakes" dehydrated smoked tuna.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated onion.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cream or milk.
- You need Handful of chopped walnuts.
Not canned, overly wet, and not whipped in a blender. The result is marvelous and can be used to dip regular carrot sticks. See more ideas about Smoked tuna dip, Tuna dip, Smoked tuna. Smoked tuna dip- have to try this after spending so much time in the gulf coast area.
Smoked tuna dip step by step
- Let your cream cheese stay out till it reaches room temperature for easy mixing.
- Mix all of the ingredients with a fork or hand mixer slowly adding in the cream till it is as thick as you like.
Easy crowd pleasing recipe for "Smoked Tuna Dip" that will make you the star at your next football party or any party. Would also be a fantastic appetizer for the upcoming holidays. StarKist Tuna Creations® Hickory Smoked dip is the perfect snack for the family on a chilly night. Smoked tuna dip is one of my all-time favorite snacks – and living in Panama City Beach, I've been able to become something of an expert. Now I'm not talking about some canned tuna.