Smoked Salmon Quiche.
You can cook Smoked Salmon Quiche using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Quiche
- You need 1 of 9-inch Pie Crust (homemade or store bought).
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of Vidalia Onion (diced).
- It’s 1 of Tomato (diced).
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3 oz of Smoked Nova Salmon (diced).
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Dill.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
Smoked Salmon Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add diced onion, 1/8 tsp of black pepper, and 1/4 tsp of salt. Saute for 10 minutes or until softened..
- Add diced tomato to onions. Saute over medium-low heat for 10 more minutes stirring occasionally. Then, remove from heat..
- In small bowl, beat eggs, milk, dried dill and remainder of salt and black pepper..
- In another small bowl, toss together shredded cheddar and flour. This will help prevent the bottom of the crust from getting soggy..
- Place pie crust in a pie dish and spread cheese mixture evenly across the bottom. Then layer the onion/tomato mixture over the cheese. Sprinkle the diced salmon evenly across the contents of the pie. Finally, gently pour the egg mixture over the top of the filling..
- Bake at 400°F for 40 minutes or until the center is no longer wet..