Hijiki and Tuna Takikomi Gohan.
You can cook Hijiki and Tuna Takikomi Gohan using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hijiki and Tuna Takikomi Gohan
- You need 2 cups of Uncooked Rice (1 cup = 180 ml rice cup).
- Prepare 10 g of Dried Hijiki.
- You need 1/4 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 Can of light tuna.
- Prepare 1/2 Pack of Shimeji Mushroom.
- It’s 1 piece of Abura-age (thin fried tofu).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 of Mochi (rice cake).
- You need 1 tsp of Katsuo-dashi powder.
Hijiki and Tuna Takikomi Gohan step by step
- Lightly rinse the rice. Fill the rice cooker bowl with water up to the 2 cup level mark and soak it for about 1 hour. Rehydrate the hijiki in water for about 30 minutes, then drain well..
- Cut the carrot, shimeji mushrooms, abura-age (I recommend rehydrating it in hot water and draining before using) into bite-sized pieces..
- Add the all ingredients and seasonings into the rice cooker, then place the mochi on the top (Mochi is not necessary, but it gives the rice a sticky texture!). Cook the rice on the usual setting..
- When it's done, leave to steam for 10 minutes without opening the rice cooker. Finally, mix the rice gently..