Pomegranate And Grape Jello Salad With Smoked Salmon.
You can have Pomegranate And Grape Jello Salad With Smoked Salmon using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pomegranate And Grape Jello Salad With Smoked Salmon
- You need 1 of Pomegranate / seeds.
- It’s 150 grams of Seedless grapes / cut half.
- You need 150 grams of Smoked salmon.
- It’s 1 bunch of Mint for garnish.
- It’s of jello.
- Prepare 80 grams of Gelatin.
- You need 1 cup of Pomegranate juice to boil and mix with gelatin.
- Prepare 100 ml of Red wine.
- It’s 100 ml of Pomegranate juice to make sauce.
- It’s 200 grams of Fruit cheese.
Pomegranate And Grape Jello Salad With Smoked Salmon step by step
- Make jello ,mix jello with half of pomegranate juice bring to boil ,stir well ,heat off ..and mix with cold pomegranate juice ..pour into serving plate bring to chill until almost firm.
- Prepare pomegranate seeds,and cut seedless grapes in half and add in jello plate ,bring to chill one more hour until jello firm.
- Meanwhile bring 50 ml promegranate juice to boil with red wine ..until reduct and thickness to make sauce.
- Bring serving plate out from refrigerator ,cover with smoked salmon ,fruit cheese ,garnish with mints ,top with red wine reduct sauce and serve chill.