Mike's Easy Salmon Spread.
You can cook Mike's Easy Salmon Spread using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Easy Salmon Spread
- It’s of Salmon Cheese Dip.
- It’s 2 packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 of 6 or 8 oz Salmon Filet [or more].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Purple Onions [fine minced].
- It’s 3 tbsp of Green Onions [chopped-packed].
- It’s 2 tsp of Dried Parsley [or 1 tbsp packed fresh].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Each: Old Bay – Garlic Powder – White Or Black Pepper – Dill.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Horseradish [optional – but you can add more].
- It’s of Optional Additions.
- Prepare 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not the raw extract].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 2 dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 3 dash of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Sour Cream Or Mayonnaise [to thin].
Mike's Easy Salmon Spread instructions
- You can microwave your salmon filets for 2 to 3 minutes covered, bake at 350° for 15 minutes per pound, poach for 5 minutes or purchase already prepared salmon. Smoked, natural or – even canned – in a pinch. Your choice!.
- Heat cream cheese in a medium sized bowl and microwave for 60 seconds. Mix in chopped or flaked salmon. Add all other ingredients. Mix well but not too fevered. Unless, you want a creamier texture!.
- Chill for at least an hour. Know that you can easily mold your salmon cheese dip into any shape you'd like. Just use cling wrap or equivalent and chill. Serve with baguette chips, crackers, celery or carrots sticks. Most any type veggie will work. When spread is chilled, consider Melba Toast, or others alike, as cracker options since they hold up well to this spreads heavy weight and thickness..
- If you're looking for a super low carbohydrate cracker option, try these deliciously unique cheese chips. There's less than 1 gram carbs per 6 large chips. You can find them at Walmart in the chilled cheeses section..