Tex Mex Fish Tacos…..AWESOME.
You can have Tex Mex Fish Tacos…..AWESOME using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tex Mex Fish Tacos…..AWESOME
- It’s of fish.
- Prepare 1 of spicy totilla encrusted tilapia, recipe, attached below, cut recipe in half.
- You need of filling.
- You need 1 cup of black beans.
- You need 1/2 of avacado.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juice and zest.
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- You need 4 of tortilla , 8" size.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of smoked spanish paprika.
Tex Mex Fish Tacos…..AWESOME instructions
- Attached recipe, half the recipe for the four tacos. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339684-spicy-tortilla-encrusted-baked-tilapia.
- Start by preparing tilapia..
- Zest the lime, set aside zest..
- While fish is baking, cut pepper into thin slices or julienne cuts. Saute peppers with juice of the lime for one minute. I want to keep some snap to the peppers and not have them soft..
- Heat up beans with spices added..
- Heat up tortillas..
- Once fish is done start assembling. Cut each fish fillet into two pieces, cutting lengthwise..
- Cut avocado in half. Slice lengthwise and scoop out. Do this step right before assembling so avocado doesn't turn brown..
- Place fish into tortilla. Then add some beans, top with peppers, avocado, cilantro leaves and top it all off with sour cream. I just wash and dry cilantro and pull off leaves..