My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict. One of my favorite breakfast is EGGS BENEDICT. But as you know is not so healthy with all that butter. so I created healthy version of egss benedict! This healthy eggs benedict is a twist on an old standard.
Keto eggs benedict is one of those dishes that should be enjoyed right away, and the leftovers discarded. So try to make only as many as you know you'll be The best part of eggs Benedict is the rich hollandaise sauce. So ditch the high carb English muffin and use a quick low carb bread instead! You can have My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict
- Prepare 1 of 100 Calorie Whole Wheat English Muffin.
- It’s 1 of Low Fat Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 of Smoked Salmon.
- It’s 1 of Pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 of Nonstick Cooking Spray.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Pesto.
- Prepare 1 of Cajun seasoning (to taste).
Here, the delicious and classic eggs benedict has been given a healthy makeover with a creamy yogurt butter free hollandaise sauce. Especially after we've got back from the gym on a Saturday morning. It doesn't take too long to prepare. It's a fairly easy eggs benedict recipe which can be.
My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict step by step
- Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray. Turn stove to medium-low heat..
- Crack the egg carefully in the pan..
- Sprinkle egg with Cajun seasoning and pepper to taste..
- Meanwhile toast English Muffin to your crispyness liking (yes I just made up a word).
- Slather muffin with pesto and low fat cream cheese..
- Top it with the smoked salmon and finally the egg. Nom!.
Eggs Benedict is my all time favorite breakfast, but it can be a bit heavy. Here's a traditional recipe with a few healthy twists. Eggs Benedict wouldn't be the same without a creamy hollandaise sauce. In my eggs Benedict recipe, I use immune-boosting, heart-healthy, anti-inflammatory foods like avocado, asparagus and tomato. Eggs Benedict is one of those items that you'll always see on a breakfast or brunch menu.