Fall off the bone Herb and red wine Beef Shanks.
You can cook Fall off the bone Herb and red wine Beef Shanks using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fall off the bone Herb and red wine Beef Shanks
- You need 3 lb of Beef Shanks.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of red cooking wine.
- It’s 2-3 cups of water.
- You need to taste of McCormick Montreal Steak seasoning.
- You need 4 of fresh thyme sprigs.
- It’s 2 of fresh rosemary sprigs.
- It’s 1/2 of white onion quartered.
- Prepare 5 clove of Garlic or what you prefer.
- It’s To taste of paprika.
- Prepare 2 of Lipton Beefy Onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 of fresh basil leaves.
Fall off the bone Herb and red wine Beef Shanks step by step
- Season bed Shanks with Montreal Steak and Paprika to taste.
- Prepare your herbs, onion and garlic, set aside.
- In a medium fry pan, use 4tbs of oil and sear beef Shanks until brown, remove from pan.
- Transfer beef into roasting pan, crock pot or casserole dish and cover with herbs, wine, soup mix and water. Even though mine has a lid, I still covered the top with aluminum foil to ensure liquids wouldn’t evaporate. Set oven to 350 degrees and let cook for 3.5 hours, do not open until done..
- It’s done!.