Turkey Tenders with Garlic Herb Cheese Dipping Sauce.
You can have Turkey Tenders with Garlic Herb Cheese Dipping Sauce using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Tenders with Garlic Herb Cheese Dipping Sauce
- You need of For Turkey Tenders.
- Prepare 1 pound of turkey tenders, cut in half if large.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mexican hot sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar.
- You need to taste of salt and per.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s of For coating.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili poder.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of For Garlic herb cheese dipping sauce.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of package of cream cheese, cut in cubed.
- You need 5 ounces of Borsin garlic and herb cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated pepper jack cheese.
- You need 2 of pickled small hot peppers, chopped.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, sliced.
- It’s of whole milk as needed to thin sauce.
- Prepare of whole.
Turkey Tenders with Garlic Herb Cheese Dipping Sauce step by step
- Combine sour cream, chili powder, granulated garlic, sugar and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Add turkey tenders and coat with mixture, cover and refrigeraye 1 to 4 hours.
- Make Coating.
- Combine all coating ingredients in a bowl.
- Coat turkey in coating.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet and cook turky untik golden abd crisp and cooked through, don't ober cod them. Cook in batches removing them to a rack as done.
- Make Cheese Sauce.
- Combine all cheese sauce ingredients except green onions in a microwave safe bowl.
- Mivrove, stopping often to stir until melted and creamy, add milk for a thinner sauce.
- Serve turkey with sauce for dipping, garnish with green oniond.