Sig's Onion and Cured Cold Meat.
You can have Sig's Onion and Cured Cold Meat using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Onion and Cured Cold Meat
- Prepare 150 gr of cured cold loin of pork a cured belly pork, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of small onions, sliced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of cherry vinegar.
Sig's Onion and Cured Cold Meat step by step
- Layer onion and cold meat alternately into a bowl, sprinkle with a little salt and more pepper and drizzle with vinegar until all is used up. Let rest in fridge for half hour, carefully turn meat then leaf to marinade for another half hour in fridge..
- Serve with fried potatoes or enjoy on its own.