Greek salad, with cured meats and vinaigrette. Traditional Greek salad of crisp lettuce, sweet tomato and cucumber, briny olives, salty feta cheese and lemony Greek The simple ingredients make it a great accompaniment to marinated and/or grilled meats. Vinaigrette, or oil and vinegar, salad dressings are some of the easiest dressings to make. Greek Salad with Feta Vinaigrette: The best and simplest Greek salad with a simple vinaigrette with lots of feta cheese.
This post may contain affiliate links. Summer may be over, but I am still in summer salad mode. All I seem to want to eat lately are salads, salads, and more salads! You can have Greek salad, with cured meats and vinaigrette using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek salad, with cured meats and vinaigrette
- You need of dried cured ham (salontro, salami, panchetta).
- It’s of tomatoes.
- You need of cucumber.
- You need of red onions.
- Prepare of phetta cheese.
- You need of basil.
- Prepare of mint.
- You need of vinegar.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of mustard.
Greek salad is made from a medley of ingredients commonly consisting of tomatoes, cucumber, onions, feta and black olives. This classic, flavorful salad is dressed with simple vinaigrette or olive oil mixed with oregano. The original Greek salad contained no lettuce, but you can improvise with. Greek Panzanella Salad combines traditional Greek salad flavors, like Kalamata olives and tangy feta with Some fish or meat from the grill, greek Panzanella salad, and presto…dinner is ready.
Greek salad, with cured meats and vinaigrette step by step
- Chop all the vegetables tomatoes and cucumber into nice even shapes, consistency of the shapes will improve the presentation, chop maccedoin or a fine dice..
- Cut your onions in a fine dice and combine with the other vegetables..
- Cut the cheese into small cubes and add to rest of the ingredients then out all into a bowl..
- The vinaigrette is made by adding oil, mustard and vinegar with salt and pepper so its sweet not too sharp..
- Top the salad with small bits of phetta and add ribbons of dried mead to add height and more flavour..
- Drizzle over a few spoons of the dressing and top with basil and mint.
Pour over the Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette and toss gently. Serve immediately for crispy bread croutons or let. Learn how to make Greek vinaigrette salad dressing & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. This vinaigrette is also great as a marinade for grilled chicken or drizzled over cooked fish. When making this vinaigrette, you want to be sure that the oil and vinegar mix well together.