Sig's Little Hackerl.
You can cook Sig's Little Hackerl using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Little Hackerl
- It’s 100 grams of either smoked ham or smoked cured bacon.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of chilli flakes or cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of lovage.
- You need 1 pinch of marjoram.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of mild mustard.
- Prepare of Add salt if you wish, I found the smoked meat has flavour enough.
- Prepare of For serving.
- It’s 2 slices of toasted rye bread.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, poached or slow cooked in pan on stove.
- You need Pinch of paprika and a small pinch of lovage over egg.
Sig's Little Hackerl instructions
- Chop your meat very finely.
- Chop the onion and garlic very finely, then mix with all other ingredients..
- Brake the ingredients down further with a hand blender or food processor. Make sure it does not become a mash unless you want to use it as spread..
- Cook your egg. Toast your bread, sprinkle over the mixture, then add egg..