Mixed Salad with Natto (fermented soy beans) and White Radish Sprouts. Yuzu-kimchee spiced seafood salad mixed with Natto (fermented soy beans), topped with bonito flakes, and sided with Japanese style pickled cucumber. Natto soybeans are steam-cooked and then fermented with a healthy bacteria known as Bacillus subtilis. At first glance, natto appears to be light to dark brown, with beans that are quite small.
Natto is a fermented soybean dish that is popular in Japan. This article explains why natto is In Japan, natto is typically topped with soy sauce, mustard, chives or other seasonings and served Traditionally, natto was made by wrapping boiled soybeans in rice straw, which naturally contains the. White radish is compared as ginseng in vegetable family in Chinese Traditional Medicine. You can cook Mixed Salad with Natto (fermented soy beans) and White Radish Sprouts using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mixed Salad with Natto (fermented soy beans) and White Radish Sprouts
- It’s 1 pack of natto made from ground soybeans.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of cheese slice.
- It’s 1/2 sheet of dried laver.
- You need 1/2 pack of white radish sprouts.
It can promote digestion and prevent food retention. And there is an interesting saying that white radish is the best food in winter just the same as ginger in summer. I always mix fermented soybeans rather short. I suggest you mix a little lengthily, I thought whether it'll be and mixed.
Mixed Salad with Natto (fermented soy beans) and White Radish Sprouts instructions
- Shred the cheese and dried laver. Cut the white radish sprouts thinly..
- Mix the natto with soy sauce, then mix with the ingredients from step 1..
- You can also add two beaten eggs and make it into a delicious omelet. Possible Pairings Rice, Mixed Salad with Natto And White Radish Sprouts, and instant seaweed soup 80kcal per serving.
A ropy sense of fermented soybeans. Fermented soybeans should be keep in a refrigerator and consumed within a week or so. This is because its taste will gradually change. If the fermentation process continues too far, the soybeans will almost fully dissolve and develop a sharp ammonia-like odour. Natto – Fermented soybeans that become sticky and gooey with a strong, distinctive taste.